15 March 2010

The most wonderful things in the worlD...............


Eeemmm dlm sejarah dmm on my bday...chet...cm tah pape je..xbez tul...eemm pastu kne bebel ngn deep n krol..eemmm sbb nyer xg klinik...well that is the 1 palce i really hate 2 go...y??eemm sbb kne tgu lme2 kot then xtau nak ckp pe ble doc tny skt pe..haha so funny...i'm 22 years old oledy but yet dunno wat 2 say wat i'm suffering about...1 more eemm mls nak jwb byk2 kot ble doc tny..haha so funny of me larr..then still wif my coughing n fevering...go 2 class n less eat..no apptize at all...so cm a bit jmat n diet latp cm encraving ais lak..huhuhu mmg cri pnykit tul..emm then td ms dinner li gak ais tu...it feel so relief...cm iklan eno yg cool tu..haha lega sgt2...eemm tp tu pn tnpa deep tau...klu x,klu btuk lg surely deep bsng cm laz friday...tp tym tu xmnum ais pn..btuk cm tah pape tah..agak trk gak la...even smpi skt dada btuk..huhuhuhu rs cm nnk tua pn ada...but i'm still young n energetic tau...tp skng ni da bek n da ley kcu org blk...hahahaha tggu jela kamu2 yg akn mjd mgsa ku.....eemm krol lak slalu bsing org xmkn ubt...org mkn tau...eemm yg tu da mcm mama lak bsng ble org xmkn ubt...deep pn lbh krng gak la mbbl..the most intersting part is my ubt is not being supply by the doc..but by deep n nono...nono supply panadol..deep supply ubt btuk n antibiotic..hehe eemm xde la sonok sgt..but there is still people that 1 2 take care of me..thakz u guys..n sorry 4 not listening 2 ur advise..to krol,hope xmrh ye antibiotic tu xbis pn aku mkn...to deep,sorry ye td nuha mnum ais...ngidam lak da bpe lme xmnum..huhuhu eemm to my housemate,hrp2 korg xjngkit la ye..to ecah..mkn ubt cah...jgn jngkit kat aku blk..hahaha

Eemmm then what happen in my life pn i xtau...it seem very lonely n alone..eemm noboby to cry wif..no way 2 go..emmm not even a person to hear my story..juz hate hate HATEEE diz new place..huhu there is nobody 4 me..n my bestest buddy is away...so far..eemm can't really get hold of her like usual...eemm of coz la dia bz ngn project dia..n she's in kl..i'm here...far from her..well yet 2 me it was far but near...

Suddenly misses my oldies buddy so much..the yanzie...eemm the 5 of us..yg ske mkn rti john ms rehat..ni sume my sis nyer pngruh la ni..mkn lak tu dlm klaz..haha sggh nkl kami ni..the wif the samir havakachoka..the name the yan give to my secret admirer...ms tu the hot cte mohabbattein...well 4 me n yan yg mnt hindustant tu..the name suit him much..well nme dia pn ala2 the name yg yan bg...tiap kali dia lalu yan surely sbut that word..then the 5 of us will look at each other n smile..it was the happy tym..so happy 2 me..a new relationship...eeemm but then ble pndah skola,msing2 start 2 pndah gak..so there left me n yan at the new skool...eemm then i juz hate 2 b in the 1st class with all the attention xstdy tul2 n kne la trn klas...start then i become juz a fren 2 yan n she got new bez fren...emmm no harm done..i'm happy 4 her..as long as she happy..then ms f4 ktorg jd bez fren blk..love it soo much..emm so many happy things appen..eemm then the tragedy came..the person that i tought lonely n need fren kindda stab me from the back..n i felt so alone then...eemm i took her in to be close to me n yan but what she did 2 me??eemm she broke my relationship wit yan...can't think of it anymore...even in thinking of her make me wanna shout that she have the heart 2 do diz 2 me...really wanna make her part of my fren..but she snatch evrythings frm me..the i pull out my self from the hostel n stay home..n make new fren..but don;t have the heart 2 make new bez fren..coz the memory wif yan is still here in my heart n my mind..2 me she owez b my lovely n beloved my bez fren even tough she did not treat n thought me in that way..4 those that involve 4 the name of 'yanzie' n the story that i wrote half way because it become juz like our relationship..half way...i do still care n loveeee u guys the same n now even more like b4...u guys will owez b my fren..no matter what happen...i do love u guys...to all my frens i juz wanna u 2 know n don't treat me as a stranger coz i do care n up dating ur guys info without ur guys noeing...sorry if u fell i'm disturbing ur life..or i'm not a good fren...i juz don't ve the heart 2 disturb ur guys relationship now n 4eva..coz i've felt it once 2 b betrayed n stabbed...

There an advise to all of u..do appreciate the person u love the most n don't eva2 doubt or leave them alone when they need u..ther will owez another person that are jelez with our happiness...y??coz they don't have it n don't cherish it while they ve it....
To my fellow n beloved fren...it don't mean that i don't 1 2 b close wif u guys..but seeing u happy from distance is more than enough..n i juz hope u guys won't denie me as ur fren..a far fren is still ok wif me...as long as it fren..eemm n do updating ur story n info..dont't think i'm not takong serious bout frenship..but once i'm hurt i will never 1 2 fell it again..yes i'm fear that i will b rejected by u guys...but what can i do..i'm like this..do want 2 join u guys doing somthing crazy...gooing out 4 fun 2gether..having the same conversation...but i juz kept it in..don't 1 2 bother u all veing a great fun a happy tym wif each other...i'm happy as long i saw broad smile on u guys face...laughing....gathering..emmmm what eva..i loovveeeee u guysssss soooo~ muchhh.....thankz 2 all that being my fren n stil being my fren n remember me and do treat me as ur fren...org msh bersyukur ada yg msh mau mgmbil brt tntg diri yg da tmbam sgt2 da ni....huhu thaknz 4 ur concern ya...

Well fren ship is a wonderfull thing in the world..u won't fell lonely when there is some1 there 4 u....
Tu jala kot tuk ms ni...len kli ada ms akn ku coret kn lg rs hati ni....skng ni mau tdo..esk sure ssh nak bkk mte nyer..huhuhu

Sekian coretan yg sperti warkah terakhir ni......
Love u guys...
So much.....n deeply....

~Daaaaaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment